The Carephone GPS Tracker is a compact GPS tracking device that features a large circular SOS button on the front. It can be carried on a set of keys or around the neck on a lanyard, additionally with the protective pouch that is purchased separately it can be attached to a belt loop with ease or around the wrist
- 2-Way Audio Speakerphone
- GPS/A-GPS Tracking Device
- SOS Alarm Button
- Movement Sensor
- Geo-fence Location Alerts
- Lightweight – 35g
- 10 Day Battery
- UK Roaming SIM provided if needed. This connects to all the main UK networks. £1 per month charge for this service and calls 12p, 12p text and 12p per meg . Perfect to make sure you get the best coverage.
- In built rechargeable battery with adapter
- Fall Detector
61mm x 44mm x 16mm
U-blox 7 (Supports AGPS)
Cold Start: -148dBm, Hot Start: -162dBm
Chargeable 3.7v 900mAh
900/1800mhz or 850/1900mhz
When the wearer presses the SOS button situated on the front of the device:
1. The SOS text message is sent to all the registered contacts and contains key information about the status of the device as well as a Google Maps link which shows the location of the wearer at the time of activation.
2. The tracker calls the 1st SOS contact. The Carephone GPS SOS Tracker’s two way speech allows the wearer to talk into the pendant and directly communicate with their contact.
3.If the first number doesn’t answer the phone then the device will continue to dial the 2nd contact and in turn the 3rd.
Need some help getting setup or changing settings? Download the user guide here.